Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kingdom Happenings

Today as I was printing off the reports from Good News Clubs, I rejoiced to see not just one or two, but FIVE children in three different After-school Good News Clubs had prayed to receive the Lord!. This is the exciting part and what we hunger to see when the Good News Clubs start each year.  There are also children in the Lords who are changing. I've had a couple of notes in the past month in which people expressed they were seeing a difference in the life of  a child -- one person testified that a Mom shared she noticed a difference in her child.

It's always thrilling to hear about the newly saved. Let us not "grow weary in well-doing" however. Our clubs in the schools are currently only drawing only a fraction of the children to club. We need to pray and find creative ways to involve more children. Pray for more schools as well. Most importantly, pray that the Lord of the Harvest to send out workers into the harvest field. People with vision, ability to commit to the long term, and most importantly a love for Christ.

No comments: