Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back on Board

Keeping up with snail mail, e-mail, Facebook, newsletters and phone calls -- well, it doesn't always just like you plan. I'm glad to say I started my "New Year's Resolutions" more or less in November! Not everything is implemented perfectly and some is stuck on the drawing board for various reasons, but here we are deciding for change and seeing it happen (happily).

Students at JE Robins Good News Club
I continue to work with the kids -- MOPs, Good News Clubs and a preschool Good News Club. I just this week turned over the MOPs to my previous helper. Now that I have two 30-hour courses going on, I needed the extra time. Our Teaching Children Effectively courses -- Levels 1 & 2 are just beginning this week and next. We have 11 students between them and look forward to all God will do in the lives of the participants. Two of these men and women will be starting a new Good News Club at Sissonville Elementary! They have a very enthusiastic team leader and we are trusting for a spring start date. Others are already in Good News Clubs and are taking Level 2 to expand their skills and add to their "toolbox."

Please pray for the work with the children and the equipping of adults!

No comments: